We are looking for Network Operations Center Engineer. As an ideal candidate, you should have advanced network deployment and infrastructure knowledge, exceptional troubleshooting skills, and the ability to work flexible hours. You will be expected to diagnose and resolve network issues promptly without causing extended downtime of the IT systems.
• Ability to prioritize network alarms and incidents to fulfill KPI commitments.
• Deliver proactive network monitoring and implement corrective action to ensure optimal network performance.
• To provide second-line diagnostics and technical updates on incidents to other members of the service desk team and senior management.
• Identify opportunities to improve processes and sponsor introducing system changes to improve efficiency.
• Work well within our NOC team and have the ability to work shift patterns.
• You’ll proactively monitor connectivity solutions to ensure events are captured and resolved before they become an incident. In contrast, in a significant service outage, liaise with all relevant departments to undertake emergency fault diagnostics to resolution.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a similar field
• Proven experience working as a NOC Engineer
• Experience in deploying, managing, and troubleshooting network infrastructures
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced project management skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Fluency in English.