Enterprise Sales Manager
Join us wherever you are.
The Qoolize team comprises highly trained and experienced engineers, sales managers, designers, and developers committed to providing top-tier A2P SMS marketing services for Businesses and Global Voice Services. Our team is well-known for its exceptional skills, pleasant demeanor, and thorough understanding of our services.
Professional excellence is essential for developing long-term relationships with our clients. As such, we place a premium on the quality of our services and offer unwavering support and assistance to ensure the success of our client's endeavors.
Qoolize has an innovative human resources model that changes companies' recruitment processes by adapting to the requirements of the modern age. Our employees worldwide are transforming their classical working models and adopting the method of growing together. Our human-oriented and remote working model provides a comfortable and safe working environment & space that the person needs.
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Owning the sales cycle with our most prominent merchants - from prospecting to closing deals.
• Creatively driving innovation for merchants in retail, digital, platforms, and telecommunications services.
• Becoming an expert in selling Qoolize's world-class telecommunications solutions, including CPAAS, RCS, A2P, 2-Way SMS, Viber, and WhatsApp.
• Partnering with technology leaders and solution providers while working closely with our Sales Support, Implementation, and Account Management teams.
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
• Abundant energy, enjoy networking and making connections.
• Thrive in dynamic, hands-on environments.
• A track record of success in enterprise sales roles, with at least five years of experience selling complex solutions.
• Collaborating with colleagues from diverse backgrounds and locations around the world.
• Possess a strategic, analytical mindset and a talent for negotiation, focusing on achieving commercial goals.
• Executing time-sensitive tasks.
• A transparent, consultative approach to educating and persuading potential clients.
• Fluent in English. Knowledge of at least two languages, one of which is Arabic, Armenian, Russian, Romanian, or Ukrainian, is preferred.