Carrier Relations Manager
We are currently seeking a Carrier Relations Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a mix of existing accounts and new sales territories and will possess excellent sales and interpersonal skills. As a Carrier Relations Manager, you can establish strong relationships with potential clients, plan and oversee marketing initiatives, research new options, and identify new markets to improve sales.
• Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
• Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives.
• Research organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Increase the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
• Find and develop new markets and improve sales.
• Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Set goals for the development team and business growth and meet them.
• Train personnel and help team members develop their skills.
• 3+ years of professional experience in a related field and a proven track record of delivering global partner success.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
• Previous experience in sales, marketing, or related field.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of at least two languages, one of which is Arabic, Armenian, Russian, Romanian, or Ukrainian, is preferred. Knowledge of English is mandatory.