We are looking for a Test Engineer.
The role will allow career progression into test leadership and management.
• Production of all test cases from the technical and functional design specifications.
• Test Environment proving and setup.
• Raising, monitoring, updating, and retesting defects per the test strategy.
• Execution and re-execution of test scripts within agreed timescales.
• Providing overviews to the development and business teams.
• Understanding of the Retail Industry and Product Lifecycle processes.
• Experience in Manual or Automated testing.
• Analytical approach to work.
• A proactive approach to issues.
• Attention to detail.
• Working within Release timescales.
• Preparing concise documentation.
• Concise communication (written and verbal).
• Fluent in English. Knowledge of at least two languages, one of which is Arabic, Armenian, Russian, Romanian, or Ukrainian, is preferred.
About the Company
The Qoolize team comprises highly trained and experienced engineers, sales managers, designers, and developers committed to providing top-tier services in SMS Marketing for Businesses and Enterprises, A2P Messaging, VoIP, and Global Voice Service. Our team is well-known for its exceptional skills, pleasant demeanor, and thorough understanding of our services.
Join us wherever you are.
Qoolize has an innovative human resources model that changes companies' recruitment processes by adapting to the requirements of the modern age. Our employees worldwide are transforming their classical working models and adopting the method of growing together.
Our human-oriented and remote working model provides a comfortable and safe working environment & space that the person needs. It is the new era of Why do you want this job? If you are excited enough, send us your resume now.